[国际注册] FDA发布的仿制药一致性最终指导原则(中英文版)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
静悄悄 发表于 2015-10-28 09:39:21 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册  

x

The US    Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) final guidance on controlled    correspondence between the agency and the generic drug industry released    Monday includes some changes that address industry questions and comments./ P( j( O4 V! [; F! r. E- N
    FDA发布:仿制药生产商书面咨询最终指南,解决企业关心的问题# S0 Z/ y# L: l+ w5 g
    Background% r1 ?" u9 E# A& S
    Initially released in August 2014, the draft guidance was the fourth    guidance document under the 2012 Generic Drug User Fee Act, and was    intended to address formal questions posed to FDA prior to the generic drug    review process and to clarify questions capable of affecting a product's    review.# t& I: O, ?" g
    背景:

该指南草案发布于2014年8月,是2012年《仿制药申报者付费法案》(Generic Drug User Fee Act,GDUFA)下的第四份指导文件,旨在解答仿制药评审前企业向FDA提出的正式问题,对会影响药品评审的问题做澄清。, P- q( W: c( I6 @0 |7 l
    This guidance provides additional detail and recommendations for industry    on:
' z, U( h- @* [. H, h    what inquiries FDA considers to be controlled correspondence for the    purposes of meeting its GDUFA commitment# n4 {% O9 j( I8 i) ^+ _" ?5 P% D* T
    what information requestors can include in a controlled correspondence' g) t7 Z" W  S+ ^
    what information FDA will provide in its communications to requestors that    have submitted controlled correspondence

该指导原则为企业提供了附加明细和建议:

什么样的咨询FDA认为是符合其GDUFA承诺的书面咨询
  m8 _$ c( M; N9 m- ^8 T, ?) `8 h6 P    什么样的信息可以包含在书面咨询中
8 y5 Q. g  B- x    FDA在与递交书面咨询人交流时会提供什么样的信息

The    agency's definition of "controlled correspondence"    encompasses a range of issues that can impact generic manufacturers and    related industry (e.g., contract research organizations conducting    bioanalytical or bioequivalence (BE) clinical trials, active pharmaceutical    ingredient manufacturers, and excipient manufacturers).% O* s2 e$ Q+ a$ }- R
    FDA对“controlled correspondence”,即本文中的“书面咨询”的定义涵括了一系列可影响仿制药生产商和相关产业的问题(例如进行生物分析或生物等效性(BE)临床试验的CRO,API生产商,还有辅料生产商)
1 ~# j$ A' v, u0 i1 F    # k" ]( j3 V0 h% H, `# y1 `0 c
    Minor Changes to Draft
  S& Z2 n" I. O; E0 S2 G    Revisions to the draft guidance include explanatory information that will    assist generic manufacturers as they submit controlled correspondence to    FDA. The final guidance also added a description of how to submit    information to FDA’s Inactive Ingredient Database, and a description of    enhanced communication to requestors regarding the status of their    controlled correspondence.

草案细小改动:
  B$ O; C  I; j- O; ^0 Z+ i    指南草案的修订包含了对解释性信息进行了修订,这些解释性信息将帮助仿制药生产商向FDA提交书面咨询。最终指南增加了“如何向FDA的非活性成分数据库提交信息”的描述,以及根据申请者书面咨询的状态,加强沟与申请者的沟通。; z4 n1 R- z3 M. [) @
    Exclusions( J& E9 \: Q) f2 w8 k
    FDA notes in the final guidance three types of inquiries that fall within    the definition of controlled correspondence but which the agency has and    will continue to treat differently from other inquiries on generic drugs,    including (1) requests for recommendations on the appropriate design of BE    studies for a specific drug product; (2) requests for review of BE clinical    protocols; and (3) requests for meetings to discuss generic drug    development prior to Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) submission.

FDA says    it will exclude these inquiries from the goal dates in the GDUFA Commitment    Letter. Under that letter, FDA action on controlled correspondence letters    is set to steadily ramp up from:

FDA will    respond to 70 percent of controlled correspondence in 4 months from date of    submission in fiscal year (FY) 2015.8 d$ K$ v" h  x6 _0 r3 G' @
    FDA will respond to 70 percent of controlled correspondence in 2 months from    date of submission in FY 2016.
0 S1 y2 K  W' F' v2 _    FDA will respond to 90 percent of controlled correspondence in 2 months    from date of submission in FY 2017.6 q( V8 c  v; P4 n
    例外情况:

FDA在最终指南中指出三种咨询方式,这三种咨询方式都属于书面咨询的范畴,但FDA仍认为这三种咨询方式与其他仿制药咨询不同。包括1)申请对特定药品的BE研究设计提供建议;
8 l1 T2 \2 v- t) `) A4 M. P    (2)申请对BE临床方案审核;
* b( j& Y. |) V0 }    (3)在简明新药申请(ANDA)提交之前申请会议讨论仿制药开发FDA表示,这些咨询不包含在GDUFA承诺函的目标时间之内。在这份承诺函中,FDA对书面咨询的回复时间将逐步加快:; w, E# k' e$ ?1 [" T
    2015财年,70%咨询会在自提交日起4个月内得到FDA回复。1 J& {  k+ x8 D$ q, p3 r
    2016财年,70%咨询会在自提交日起2个月内得到FDA回复。0 n2 |7 s; S  O0 V& {! z
    2017财年,90%咨询会在自提交日起2个月内得到FDA回复。
' ^8 _' `5 i6 L$ B+ i   
0 F2 g( @1 x+ t, h# k: U    1 t; t) u  c0 h; F' C8 V6 k
    % Y9 }9 c3 Z; w0 S" U
    Industry Comment5 ?9 J/ Z1 w6 G( z! [, @$ \6 e
    In its comments on the draft guidance, industry group Generic    Pharmaceutical Association (GPhA) took particular issue with these    exclusions, calling them "unacceptable and inconsistent with the stated    GDUFA commitments."2 E8 ?7 w7 ?8 J5 T9 A* a( W) w$ P
    "The GDUFA Commitment Letter in no way    contemplated excluding categories critical for information exchange from    the controlled correspondence metrics," GPhA says. "In fact, it    is because FDA responses to these correspondences have been historically    slow, due to resource constraints, industry clearly addressed these    concerns in its agreement related to controlled correspondence."

In    addition, GPhA takes issue with the guidance's proposal to end    communications with requestors when a subject is under consideration but    deemed complex.

"This    proposal contradicts the fundamental aspects of GDUFA which was designed to    enhance the FDA’s scientific knowledge-base and embraced the goals of    improving communications and increased transparency," GPhA says.    "GPhA respectfully requests FDA to establish a procedure that will    assure timely responses to controlled correspondence including those that    represent complex issues."
/ z) \7 w! S. G- z    行业意见:

在对草案的意见中,仿制药协会(GenericPharmaceuticalAssociation,GPhA)就这些例外情况提出异议,称它们“不可接受且不符合规定的GDUFA承诺。”此外,GPhA还提出异议,质疑指南建议终止与申请人沟通在研究中的、被认为复杂的问题。“这个建议违背GDUFA的基础:旨在加强FDA的科学知识库,改善沟通,增加透明度,”GPhA说。“GPhA敬请FDA建立制度,确保及时回复书面咨询,包括那些含有复杂问题的咨询。+ }4 n- p  V8 ^5 M9 _! N6 O0 h
    7 ?: g' f: ^. g3 V: _+ }1 l

+ ], ^7 S7 @7 }2 d: s   

FDA Response

Though it did not directly address GPhA and its concerns    about the exclusions, FDA noted that it received multiple comments    requesting that it refrain from excluding requests for product-specific    guidance on demonstrating bioequivalence. But the agency says it has    declined to revise the guidance in that fashion.

Among other things, FDA says that "the short timeframe    contemplated for the controlled correspondence responses is inconsistent    with the well-established process for issuing product-specific recommendations    described in the guidance for industry on 'Bioequivalence Recommendations    for Specific Products (June 2010),' as well as with the principles in the    GDUFA Commitment Letter."

FDA also said it received a number of comments on its    proposal to respond to requests related to issues for which it has not yet    determined a policy.

"Upon review of the comments, FDA is revising its    recommendations related to such inquiries... if there is a better mechanism    for a requestor to obtain comment from FDA on the subject of the request    than through a controlled correspondence, the agency will direct the    requestor to such a mechanism, e.g., a pre-abbreviated new drug application    meeting request or the Regulatory Science Initiative," FDA adds.

FDA回应:

尽管没有直接解答GPhA关于例外情况的疑问,FDA指出其收到多方意见,要求其不要将特殊药物生物等效性研究指南排除在外。FDA说,“书面咨询回复如此之快与 《2010年6月特殊药物的生物等效性研究指南》中“给特殊药物提供建议的完整过程”不一致,也与GDUFA承诺函原则不一致。”

FDA还表示收到了一些意见,关于FDA“如何回复没有相关政策的问题”。

“对于这些意见,FDA正在修改其有关的建议,如果有一个比书面咨询更好的机制可以让申请人从FDA处获得咨询,FDA将会告知申请人,例如,Pre-ANDA会议申请或监管科学计划(Regulatory Science Initiative)

, m) G9 I& |) _+ B1 I- C( |: }

FDA发布的仿制药一致性最终指导原则.doc

42.5 KB, 阅读权限: 10, 下载次数: 94, 下载积分: 金币 -1 , 体力 1

回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
liuxing318 发表于 2015-10-28 15:14:16 | 只看该作者
很迅速  感谢您的分享!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
哈雷 发表于 2015-10-28 15:44:37 | 只看该作者
感谢楼主分享!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地板
鬼小妞 发表于 2015-10-28 16:59:34 | 只看该作者
感谢楼主分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
ws333 发表于 2015-10-28 17:00:15 | 只看该作者
感谢楼主分享,谢谢楼主O(∩_∩)O~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
mimimao27 发表于 2015-11-4 15:59:26 | 只看该作者
感谢楼主分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
fyb410 发表于 2016-3-21 09:22:48 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
lilyang0213 发表于 2016-5-6 07:40:57 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享!好好学习!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
qiao2016 发表于 2016-5-20 13:57:34 | 只看该作者
我也想看,不能下载
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
霜天雪 发表于 2016-7-11 09:45:16 | 只看该作者
感谢楼主的分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|药群论坛 ( 蜀ICP备15007902号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 07:22 PM , Processed in 0.119500 second(s), 27 queries .

本论坛拒绝任何人以任何形式在本论坛发表与中华人民共和国法律相抵触的言论! X3.2

© 2011-2014 免责声明:药群网所有内容仅代表发表者个人观点,不代表本论坛立场。

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表