[实验研究与计划] Pharmaceutical Stress Testing

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
lookspace 发表于 2014-8-1 08:43:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册  

x
Stress testing is the main tool that is used to predict stability problems,: {; v! D( d, J2 f/ M
develop analytical methods, and identify degradation products/pathways.3 h# \, S; t8 ~/ [( B! n* C7 j6 `
Since there are no detailed regulatory guidelines that direct how stress testing
) Z6 }$ D# E/ I/ Sis to be done, nor has there ever been a text/reference book on the$ F! |: C0 y) _, m4 K9 c: d
subject, stress testing has evolved into an artful science that is highly dependent
9 D/ S, u) V7 y; d: uon the experience of the company or the individuals directing the studies. This5 J5 I1 T3 n; [7 E% a
book provides readers with a single source reference that benchmarks the
; q& K' I! A" n5 N  }3 F) ?0 G8 lcurrent best practices of experienced pharmaceutical scientists/researchers.
4 ?; e7 R5 O9 _7 t7 V# E) \8 r* a) W, uQuestions like ‘‘How hot, how long, what conditions are appropriate?’’ and
- P1 W9 l. P0 p+ atopics such as mass balance, photostability, oxidative susceptibility, and the
4 Y! J. n' Q4 u' j( Z: x4 @chemistry of drug degradation are addressed in an objective, detailed scientific
) N5 a+ J) Z0 Z- k4 X: w" qmanner, with ample references to relevant guidances and the scientific literature.
+ W0 j5 ?% j) P" g( {% D6 T. bCompiling a book to be used as a scientific reference for the topic of
6 c- ]3 o, X* y2 S& a3 Dpharmaceutical stress testing was a daunting task. Stress testing, as it relates
  ?. l  C/ N7 {% h) K/ ato traditional small molecule pharmaceuticals, is very broad and scientifically$ [  [" l' ?1 A4 S1 G8 ?+ ?
complex. Thus, this book seeks to be a practical and scientific guide
7 [, p" O$ A6 mwhich will, hopefully, stimulate new ideas and further development of the1 B2 w6 G" B* e8 ~4 r
science.0 F$ _, Z3 X# `% X/ i$ Q
This undertaking is done with some trepidation, since I realize that discussion0 t. q, p( T4 p  L. v# T- E' a
of this topic could lead to attempts to formalize or standardize (i.e.,; g% P- g, F7 x: x; h6 C
regulatory standardization) an area of pharmaceutical science that relies on
% R* `0 c& a. j5 [2 i: R. ]9 Sscientific expertise and flexibility. Each new drug compound, formulation,
' ^# I" o: Y( E, Hroute of administration, delivery device, etc. has the potential to present
" e$ V5 u' g( T; qunique challenges and unanticipated problems, and should be approached/ W+ t5 p; P7 G. _. ]3 n. d
with such a mindset. The pharmaceutical researcher must be free to design6 w& h/ N9 v6 s. P; A3 U
and develop new ways to predict and measure stability-related issues% j0 g- |3 t6 y9 r3 A0 i
through stress testing. Nonetheless, it is hoped that this book will provide/ z6 Q+ |5 \* r7 c* R
a useful and practical scientific guide that is a welcome addition to the5 M( |3 Y. Q3 |% `6 r2 |
library of many pharmaceutical scientists. I am confident that the ‘‘artful
3 f% H; A9 \. k6 xscience’’ of stress testing will evolve beyond what is represented in this book
6 v  q" W0 J2 ?4 O! Kas other scientists further the science and fill in topics that are poorly covered
5 d, G" m: ^  r) t6 {! v3 jor missing.
" Q  m0 E; J  H* w- h* i) ?8 r3 P
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
一场梦 发表于 2014-8-1 09:06:35 | 只看该作者
呜呜呜呜  ,英语烂的我只有哭了哈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
houfangjie1984 发表于 2014-8-1 09:17:05 | 只看该作者
楼主高大上。刚看前俩词我以为是个测试,读完发现是本书,貌似还不粗的书,我理解的对吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地板
bomengr 发表于 2014-8-1 09:20:43 | 只看该作者
看了我头好大
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
风流令狐冲 发表于 2014-8-1 13:02:00 | 只看该作者
顶一下 只是英文不太好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|药群论坛 ( 蜀ICP备15007902号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 02:16 PM , Processed in 0.088898 second(s), 17 queries .

本论坛拒绝任何人以任何形式在本论坛发表与中华人民共和国法律相抵触的言论! X3.2

© 2011-2014 免责声明:药群网所有内容仅代表发表者个人观点,不代表本论坛立场。

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表